Lease Advisory, UK Wide
VRE’s lease advisory team undertake strategic reviews of our clients' real estate holdings to establish where value can be extracted. We then engage with tenants to understand their occupational requirements in order to agree new mutually beneficial lease structures ensuring a long term Landlord and Tenant relationship is maintained.
To date VRE have restructured leases creating in excess of £20,000,000 of added value for our clients. We have reviewed the estates of both prominent UK funds, property companies and high net worth individuals (HNWI).
In particular lease negotiations included
- John Guest, Hayes: Annual Rent of £349,715
- Sungard Availabilty Services, Coventry: Annual Rent of £350,000
- Cath Kidson, St Neots: Annual Rent of £354,000
- Ellis of Richmond, Hanworth: annual rent of: £245,124
- RS Components, Hanworth: annual rent of £104,000
- Cutwrights, Hanworth: annual rent of £164,857
- Hotel Chocolat, St Neots: annual rent of: £425,000
- Restore, Hanworth: annual rent of £147,304